XTAR X Charger Series - X2 / X4
$34.15 AUD discounted from $37.95 AUD
Hurry! Only 0 left at this price!
This variant is currently sold out.
Xtar are a brand that have lead the charge on real high quality chargers and useful accessories, and they've never changed course after being founded in 2006. We're bringing back the best, because you deserve it!
The Xtar X4 and X2 chargers are both wall AC powered chargers, they both charge Li-Ion and Ni-Mh batteries in many, many sizes, and they both do a damn good job at it. The only difference is the X2 has two (2) bays and the X4 has four (4), how about that.
The X series of chargers special feature is their super cool display, inspired by a tachometer, revving up your batteries for their next race. Watch the tachy slowly turn upwards to the sweet 100% on the wheel, or check out the current charge rate, voltage present in the battery, and (estimated) battery capacity on the rest of the generous screen.
The charger is constructed of tough and fire resistant ABS materials, and has overcharge, reverse polarity and short circuit protections. Keep it safe, silly.
- X4 Charger:
- Charging Rates: 1 or 2 batteries x 2A / 4 x 1A / 4 x 0.5A
- Use the inner two slots for 0.5A charging, and the outer two slots for 2A in one bay or 1A across two bays
- X2 Charger:
- Charging Rates: 1 battery x 2A / 2 x 1A / 2 x 0.5A
- Compatible Cells: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17355, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650
- Compatible NiMH / NiCd Batteries: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C
- High definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and current mAh capacity
- Automatically detects battery type and adjusts charging method to suit: three stage charging (TC-CC-CV) for Li-Ion and pulse charging for NiMH / NiCd
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, overheat protections
- Effective heat dissipating design and fire resistant ABS case
- Input Power: 100-240V @ 50/60Hz / 0.8A or 5V / 2.1A
- Li-Ion Charging:
- 0.5A Constant Charging Current: 500mA
- 1A Constant Charging Current: 1000mA
- 2A Constant Charing Current: 2000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
- NiMH / NiCd Charging:
- 0.5A Pulse charging current: 500mA
- 1A Pulse charging current: 1000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 1.45V ±0.1V
- USB Output: 5.0V ±0.25V / 1A
- Overdischarge Protection Voltage: 3V ±0.2V
Whilst all batteries we carry, and those recommended for vaping are "unprotected" cells, these chargers will not fit protected 20700 or 21700 batteries. Rest assured that your device carries the protections you require with regulated mods. And hey, now you know why we recommend experience for mechanical mod users!
What's in the box:
- 1 x XTAR X2 OR X4 Charger
- 1 x AC Power Cable
- User Manual and Warranty Card