XTAR Over 4 Slim Charger
Hurry! Only 0 left at this price!
This product is currently sold out.
Xtar are a brand that have lead the charge on real high quality chargers and useful accessories, and they've never changed course after being founded in 2006. We're bringing back the best, because you deserve it!
So the Over 4 Slim, wow. This is the first charger we've ever seen that does this incredible of a job. This is a 2 x 4.1A charger, and yes you read that correctly, boasting a charge rate that will prop up a 2000mah cell in half an hour.
The reason we have something some would consider unsafe is the excellent temperature sensor included in the base of each battery bay. The sensor will detect if the battery is too hot and will immediately change down to a slower charging rate. Bringing it altogether is the bright blue screen, telling you all your current info about your current, charged percent and more.
You can always use it as a normal 2 x 2.1A or 2 x 1A charger as well, but we suspect you're not picking these sleek pieces up for that. Look forward to two USB outputs as well, not slacking either with 2.4A of output a piece.
The charger is constructed of tough and fire resistant ABS materials, and has overcharge, reverse polarity and short circuit protections. Keep it safe, silly.
- Selectable Charge Rates: 2 x 4.1A / 2 x 2.1A / 2 x 1A
- Compatible Li-Ion Batteries: 18650, 20700, 21700, 22650, 26650
- Compatible NiMH / NiCd Batteries: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C
- High definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and current mAh capacity
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, overheat protections
- Effective heat dissipating design and fire resistant ABS case
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 104F / 0 - 40°C
- USB Outputs: 2 x 5V / 2.4A
- Input Power: 12V / 4A
- Overdischarge Protection Voltage: 3V ±0.2V
What's in the box:
- 1 x Over 4 Slim Charger
- 1 x 12V AC Power Adaptor
- Manual and Warranty Card