XTAR MC6C Charger
Hurry! Only 25 left at this price!
This product is currently sold out.
XTAR are a brand that have lead the charge on real high quality chargers and useful accessories, and they've never changed course after being founded in 2006. We're bringing back the best, because you deserve it!
This newbie from XTAR is an updated and strictly more amazing version of the MC6III Queen Ant: the MC6C! It is the best in class choice for six bay charging, and extremely reasonable on price to boot!
The MC6C is compatible with a Micro USB port to input power with, making it super flexible for travel or at home. Plus, this newbie has a full screen up top, but keeps it as simple as its predecessor with just the battery's current capacity noted with lines and the current charging current. Couple that with XTAR's stellar overall quality and you have yourself a winner for those of you with a few triple batt mods.
The charger is constructed of tough and fire resistant ABS materials, and has overcharge, reverse polarity and short circuit protections. Keep it safe, silly.
- Maximum Charging Capability: 6 x 0.5A / 3 x 1A (please read the final note)
- Compatible Li-Ion Batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700
- LED screen indicates charging status and completion
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, overheat protections
- Effective heat dissipating design and fire resistant ABS case
- Input Power: 5V / 3A
- Overdischarge Protection Voltage: 3V ±0.2V
What's in the box:
- 1 x MC6C Charger
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- Manual and Warranty Card
The included USB Cable has an end compatible with the "AC" port on this charger, you can use your own Micro USB cables to input power into the charger if you'd like.
An AC adapter for wall mounted power is not required, however not all USB outs supply 3A output. Please check the capability of your USB out slot before purchasing, as we cannot be responsible for slower charging due to your current setup being insufficient.