VCP "Piglet" Series Mod - Red/Black
$169.95 AUD Was $194.95 AUD
Hurry! Only 13 left at this price!
The VCP, affectionately known as the Piglet, small in size but packing all the punch of a wild boar.
Its dual 18650 battery configured in a series will provides close to 8.4 volts of raw mechanical power!
- Solid Alloy and brass outer construction
- Fully mechanical
- Dual 18650 battery setup in series (8.4 volts!)
- Full high grade copper contacts
- Adjustable solid copper 510 pin
- Flush mounted delrin firing button (no need for locking switch)
- Flush mounted battery door with clear positive and negative icons for correct battery configuration
- This is an advanced piece of hardware. Proper battery and ohm's law knowledge is critical in using this device.
- This device runs two batteries in series. Two identical, high-amp, paired and married batteries must be used, and charged simultaneously. Batteries not included.
- Do not use any tank atomisers with pre-made coils, there are none on the market designed to be run at 8.4v. (Well, actually the Cyclone 0.6ohm coils are rated at 150w, so they might be fine)
- This device outputs 8.4v on fully charged batteries. The lowest recommended resistance for use on this device is 0.4ohm, in conjunction with high-amperage (20 Amp Continuous) cells.
- Batteries MUST NOT be placed the same orientation (++ one end, -- the other), as this will short out the device. One cell must be upside down, the other right way up.