Vaperz Cloud Asgard RDA - Stainless Steel Cap
Hurry! Only 0 left at this price!
This variant is currently sold out.
This listing contains just the Stainless Steel Cap versions of the Asgard RDA. Check out the Vaperz Cloud collection here to find all other varieties of the Asgard Mini.
A massive deal thunders in, the hype is at an all time high, and the lightning crashes: the Asgard RDA from Vaperz Cloud has struck!
The Asgard is huge, literally, at a 30mm diameter. It boasts a semi-postless design, with the terminals ending up top of the bottom of the RDA to ensure even the mightiest builds can be accomodated. The 10mm juice well is absolutely no slouch either.
The squonk pin brings a brand new innovation with a quick release for those keen to swap between squonking and regular dripping!
The Asgard keeps that amazing airflow typical of Vaperz Cloud products, offering up 48 individual holes across the top cap for any manner of air you'd like! From there, the air travels through a second reduced chamber to build pressure, then through a 30 degree angle to push right under the coils for maximum flavour.
It's properly, truly a new horizon for VC, and we're super proud to bring such affirmative innovation to you. Do not hang around for the second arc of lightning, as VC only make limited batches at a time!
The squonk pin on this RDA is pre-installed, so if you intend to use it as a dripper don't forget to make it the regular solid 510 pin.
- Diameter: 30mm
- Materials: Aluminium, Stainless Steel + ULTEM
- Semi-postless build deck with four 2.5mm x 3mm terminals
- 10mm deep juice well
- Locking top cap and rail system
- Unique adjustable airflow with 48 holes
- ULTEM airflow diffuser and chamber reducer
- Two in one standard and squonk BF 510 pin with quick release
- Insert grub screws in squonk pin for standard RDA setup
- 24k gold plated brass 510 positive pin and negative post
What's in the box:
- 1 x Vaperz Cloud Asgard RDA
- 1 x 33mm Beauty Ring
- 1 x Tallboy 810 Drip Tip
- 1 x Shorty 810 Drip Tip
- Spare Parts (Screws, O-rings)