OFRF nexMesh "Coils"
Hurry! Only 111 left at this price!
This variant is currently sold out.
These are not coils in the traditional sense, they are strips of mesh designed to be used as coils in rebuildable atomisers.
By popular demand, the nex best thing is in! nexMesh from OFRF is up for any mesh atty you can throw at it.
The mesh in this listing is compatible with:
- The Original Wotofo Profile RDA
- Wotofo Profile Unity RTA
- OFRF Gear RTA
For mesh compatible with the Profile 1.5 RDA and its (hopefully) following products, click here (soon).
This mesh is different than others. For example Wotofo's mesh for the Profile RDA is good, don't get us wrong, but this mesh from OFRF is three times denser and has three times more air inlets, which means you get a ton more flavour off it than ever before!
nexMesh ohms out at 0.13ohm resistance and supports a much higher wattage than most meshes too. Enjoy faster ramp up, with no spit back whatsoever!
If you've been loving your Profile, or need something to spruce up your old mesh atomiser, these are just the ticket!
- Kanthal A1:
- Resistance: 0.13ohm, Recommended Wattage: 60 - 70W
- Resistance: 0.15 ohm, Wattage: 50 - 80W, recommended 65 - 75W, Temperature Range: 180 - 300C / 350 - 570F
- Size: 16 x 6.8mm
- Three times denser than Wotofo's Mesh
- Lightning fast heating
- Lower resistance and higher wattage limits
- Reduced spit back
What's in the box:
- 1 x 10 pack of OFRF nexMesh in your choice of material
- The box doesn't contain coils because this is mesh, just mesh, not coils, and if you buy this expecting to receive coils rather than mesh you're going to have a bad time, because it's not coils, it's mesh, just mesh, that's all, it's mesh, and you should not buy this if you're not expecting to receive loose mesh because, as we hope is clear to you now, IT IS JUST MESH