Molicel P26A 18650 Battery
Hurry! Only 772 left at this price!
This variant is currently sold out.
Molicel are for vaping, just ask them yourselves. They're into safe batteries for vapers, and the offering we have for you goes above and beyond not just in safety, but in capacity and performance well above many of the other widely available cells in the market. Read on for more info!
The P26A 18650 battery is top of the field in multiple categories. It carries a 2600mah typical capacity and a maximum continuous discharge of around 30A, smashing the world wide favourite cells previously holding their titles. You can also look forward to incredible operating temperatures, low internal resistance and is even somehow capable of up to six amps worth of charging (editor's note: we wouldn't recommend anything above two amps for an optimal cell lifecycle).
Mooch himself says it: this is the best all rounder 18650 available. Don't miss out on the next gen of power!
- Rated Capacity: 2.6Ah (Typical), 2.5Ah (Minimum)
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.52A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Rated Charge: Limiting 2.6A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: ≤ 20mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 6A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 35A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: 0~60C
- Discharging: -40~60 oC
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
What's in the case:
- Single: 1 x Molicel P26A 18650 Battery
- Twin-pack: 1 x Molicel P26A 18650 Battery
- Triple-pack: 3 x Molicel P26A 18650 Battery
- Quad-pack: 4 x Molicel P26A 18650 Battery