Lost Vape Therion DNA75C // 75w
Hurry! Only 3 left at this price!
Accessories for the Lost Vape Therion DNA75C // 75w
This product requires TWO 18650 batteries
This variant is currently sold out.
It features much of the same aesthetics as the first Therion; curved chassis, carbon fiber or wood accent panels, leather wrapped battery door, 75W maximum output, temperature control suite, and a dual 18650 platform allowing for two
The control face features the modern Lost Vape design, with an oversized firing button and three adjustment buttons. The Therion 75C is equipped with Evolv's newest Evolv DNA 75C Color chipset and has a 0.96 inch Full Color TFT Screen which displays essential data in a new and improved way.
The 510 connection is machined out of high grade stainless steel while the base chassis is milled out of zinc alloy, while the nickel plated brass 510 connection ensures high level conductivity. With its new full color TFT screen combined with built in Escribe software, the Lost Vape Therion Dual 18650 DNA 75C Box Mod is a great choice for many vapers.
- DNA 75 Chipset, 1W to 75W Output
- 30A Maximum Continuous Output
- Built In Escribe Software
- Temperature Control Suite, 200 to 600F
- Dual 18650 Platform with Gold Plated Spring Loaded Contacts
- Leather Wrapped Battery Bay
- Four Button Control Face with Oversized Firing Button
- 0.96 Inch Full Color TFT Screen Displays Essential Data Neatly
- Adjustable via Escribe
- Micro USB Port with 1A Charging
- Firmware and Software Upgrade
- Stainless Steel 510 Thread Point
- Nickel Plated Brass 510 Contact
- 90.5mm x 54mm x 27mm
What's in the box:
- One Therion DNA 75C Box Mod
- User Manual
- Warranty Registration Card
- Micro USB Cable