Kennedy Vindicator SE Mech Tube Set w/ Kennedy 25 RDA and CC Switch
Hurry! Only 0 left at this price!
Accessories for the Kennedy Vindicator SE Mech Tube Set w/ Kennedy 25 RDA and CC Switch
This product requires ONE 21700 battery
This variant is currently sold out.
WEE WOO, WEE WOO, SPECIAL EDITION ALERT.
This set is real special though: the Kennedy Vindicator and 25 RDA together in one sweet package!
What's so special about them though? Well as you might have guessed, each one comes as a set with some new colours we haven't seen in a long while! Along with a beautifully polished gunmetal, get your matchy on with sweet coatings like teal blue, red, green or purple.
You already know how damn good the Vindicator is, so let's keep it brief:
- Smooth as butter threading
- Plenty of room up top with 25mm atty and flares out to 26mm
- CC switch providing minimal if any voltage drop, tool-less adjustment and silver plating
And the Kennedy 25 RDA cliff notes:
- Completely able to be disassembled for full cleaning
- Well constructed and comfortable screws and o-rings
- Smoother airflow, and a large build deck with huge juice well
- No leak design, squonk compatible (with a sold separately BF pin)
Of course, each of these pieces is hand machined in the USA from high grade, high purity materials, so you're always guaranteed to get a rock solid bit of kit that'll satisfy with every hit. These sets are guaranteed to fly, so don't be left on the ground wondering!
- Dimensions: 25mm all round the tube, with a 26mm flare up top
- Battery: 1 x 21700 / 20700 (not included, and not compatible with 18650s)
- Constant Contact switch included for best in class minimal voltage drop, silver plating for hard hits and no tools required
- Large vents for safety (and looks)
- Swappable posts
- Smoother airflow
- Larger build deck, air chamber, juice well
- No leaking in hybrid mode
- Lifetime warranty!
What's in the bag:
- 1 x Kennedy Vindicator 21700 Set w/ Kennedy 25 RDA
- Spares: o-rings, screws
Serious injury and bodily harm can be caused by incorrect use of this device, and Vapoureyes will not be held liable for any issues that arise from improper handling or lack of proper knowledge. It is entirely incumbent on you to research and understand the safe operation of this mechanical mod.
Unlike regulated devices, mechanical mods do not have any internal circuitry to detect improperly oriented batteries, nor do they limit battery discharge or incorporate any safety cutoffs. For that reason, it is vitally important that you take note of and follow the battery orientation marks on the device to avoid shorts, and to only ever use high-drain batteries that are in excellent condition with no bumps or dents, and which are properly wrapped.
This is not a toy, do not be cavalier with your safety. If you have any doubt whatsoever about the level of knowledge required to safely use this device, buy something else. There are plenty of regulated devices capable of producing just as much vapour without any of the risks associated with mechanical devices.