Joyetech Cuboid / 150W/200W TC Mod
Hurry! Only 0 left at this price!
Accessories for the Joyetech Cuboid / 150W/200W TC Mod
This product requires TWO 18650 batteries
The Cuboid is Joyetech's answer to everyone calling for a dual-18650 EVIC-VTC.
|Battery Configuration||Dual 18650|
|Operating Modes||Wattage, Bypass, Temp Control|
|Maximum Wattage||150 Watts (Free software upgrade to 200w)|
|Minimum Resistance||0.05Ω - Temp Mode / 0.11Ω - Wattage Mode|
|Temperature Control||Ni200, Titanium (SS with free upgrade)|
|Temperature Range||100 - 315℃ / 200 - 600℉|
|Micro-USB Charging||Yes - But NOT recommended. Use a separate charger if possible.|
|Build Materials||Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel|
|Special Features / Notes||Extremely small, solid finish. Reverse polarity protection built in.|
Multiple colors, 0.96-inch OLED screen and the new dual-battery bar display make it more practical and attractive catering to your preference.
Upgradeable firmware enables it always up-to-date. Now you can upgrade your Cuboid to 200W via VT Software.
1 * Cuboid (no cell)
1 * USB Cable
1 * Manual
1 * Warranty Card
- 150W Output and Dual Battery Bar
- Cuboid uses two replaceable batteries with the new dual battery bar.
- We kindly recommend high-rate 18650 cells with rated discharge current≥20A.
- New Slip-open Cover and Battery Reverse Polarity Protection
- The new slip-open cover on the bottom enables you change your battery swiftly by pulling the slider over.
- With the Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection, it will protect the device from damage in the event of reverse battery installation.
- Please pay attention to the positive and negative terminal signs when installing new batteries.
Power On/Off: put in two 18650 batteries then press fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn on/off the device. High-rate 18650 (≥25A) is recommended.
Vaping: adjust the wattage to what you want. Press fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.
Stealth Function: when the device is on, press fire button and left regulatory button simultaneously to shift between Stealth On and Stealth Off Modes.
Lock Function: when the device is on, press fire two regulatory buttons simultaneously to switch between Key Lock and Key Unlock function. Key Lock function can prevent accidental adjustment of device setting.
Switch the Display: press two regulatory buttons simultaneously when device is off to rotate display of the device.
Shift Between VW/ VT-Ni/ VT-Ti/ VT-SS316/ TCR Mode:
1. Press fire button 3 times to enter the menu, first row of 6 in the menu will flash to indicate you entering the menu.
2. Press regulatory button to switch among available modes. Press fire button or leave the display to flash 10 time to confirm the mode you choose and exit the menu.
3. Temp-SS316: Joyetech BF-SS316 atomizer head (0.5ohm/1.0ohm) is recommended under this mode.
4. TCR (M1, M2, M3): temperature coefficient of resistance, is a new vaping mode that ever applied with Joyetech Product. When mode indication is still flashing, press the left button to activate sub-menu items, which will flash when activated. Press the right button when flashing to choose modes among M1, M2 and M3. Then press fire button to confirm.
How to Set TCR
In power-off condition, press the fire button and the right regulator simultaneously for another 5s to enter TCR set menu:
1. Press right or left regulator to choose between TCR M1, M2, or M3. Then press fire button to confirm what you choose.
2. Press regulator to increase or decrease the parameter to your preference.
3. Long press the fire button or leave it about 10s to confirm the setting.
TCR Value Range of Cuboid
|Material||TCR Value Range|
|Nickel||600 - 700|
|NiFe||300 - 400|
|Titanium||300 - 400|
|SS (303, 304, 316, 317)||80 - 200|