Geekvape Aegis Max Kit w/ Zeus Subohm Tank
Hurry! Only 7 left at this price!
Accessories for the Geekvape Aegis Max Kit w/ Zeus Subohm Tank
This product requires ONE 21700 battery
This variant is currently sold out.
Max out your vape right away with the Geekvape Aegis Max Kit!
The Aegis Max is a spiritual successor to the popular Aegis Solo, taking a single 18650 (with adapter) or 21700 battery (no batteries included), and exporting a top of 100W! The included Zeus Subohm Tank is no slouch either carrying up to 5ml at a time.
All the usual hallmarks from the Geekvape Aegis series are here: a tough as nails outer shell that's IP-67 rated for water resistance, plus shock- and dust resistance, comfortable leather-backed grip and a top quality AS chipset, built to provide excellent performance and fires in 0.02 of a second once engaged.
Geekvape have sorted out the Solo problem that required change over to a different panel for 18650 fitting. instead this baby just has a replaceable internal battery chamber for each size of battery, secured solidly by a twisting battery cap. Really, can you improve much on perfection? Those with the original Aegis to the day can attest: not much has to change for a device that could survive an apocalypse or two.
Being top airflow, it's nigh on impossible to make the Zeus leak, even when it's full to the top of its 5ml capacity. The Zeus also brings along two new coils from Geekvape, and let us tell you. Our ops manager Chris has been trying it for the past two weeks, and is blown away with how good it is. The flavour is excellent, down to the coils just being that good, but we're not surprised since it's coming from Geekvape and all.
Your top fill on the tank just twists off to reveal classic kidney holes, further locking down the contents of your tank very securely. The coils themselves are extremely simple and mess free to change with a pull out and push in system. And that airflow isn't just for show with the now classic Zeus system ensuring you air around every part of your coil for boundless clouds and flavour.
Maximise your day, maximise your vape. Get an Aegis Max Kit today (seriously, we don't expect our first batch to stick around)!
Please note: while this device is classed as shock / dust / water ‘resistant’ or ‘proof’, we are not liable for devices being accidentally dropped or intentionally damaged / ‘stress tested’ by customers. Your warranty will be void in these cases, so please still take as careful a care as you can with your device.
- Aegis Max Mod:
- Dimension: 93 x 46.3 x 34mm
- Material: Zinc Alloy chassis
- Battery: 1 x 21700 / 18650 (not included)
- 0.96in OLED Screen
- AS-100 Chipset
- Wattage Range: 1 - 100W
- Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3ohm
- Temperature Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Modes: VW, VPC, TC, TCR, Bypass
- Protections: 10s Cutoff, Short Circuit, Overcharge, Over-discharging, Overheat, Over-current, Anti-dry (in the TC mode)
- Geekvape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank
- Dimension: 26 x 42.5mm (not including drip tip)
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, Pyrex Glass
- Capacity: Bubble Glass 5ml, Straight Glass 3.5ml
- Top fill with dual ports
- Drip Tip Size: 810
- Z1 Mesh 0.4ohm: 60 - 70W
- Z2 Mesh 0.2ohm: 70 - 80W
- IP-67 water, shock and dust resistant
- Swappable battery tube between 18650 + 21700
- Zeus Mesh Coil with amazing flavor
- Simple sliding coil replacement
- Updated filling port for leak-free refills
- Multiple protections for a safe and stable vaping
What's in the box:
- 1 x Aegis Max Mod
- 1 x Zeus Subohm Tank w/ Z2 Mesh Coil 0.2 ohm Coil and 5ml Bubble Glass pre-installed
- 1 x 18650 Battery Adapter Tube
- 1 x Spare Straight Glass 3.5ml
- 1 x Z1 Mesh 0.4 ohm Coil
- 1 x USB Cable
- Spare Parts: o-rings, coil wedging tool, battery door assist tool
- User Manual