Freemax Autopod 50 Pod Mod Starter Kit
Hurry! Only 56 left at this price!
This variant is currently sold out.
Freemax continue to max out your day's vapes with the Autopod 50 Pod Mod Starter Kit! If the Maxpod's tiny simplicity doesn't quite cut it for you, then this 50w maximum output, 2000mah built in battery, 4ml capacity big brother will! A mix of pretty gradient and subtle flat colours will mean there's something for any taste in colour here.
We all know Freemax have been leading the mesh coil pack for a while now, and their newest FM Coiltech 4.0 may be the last in the line of top quality coils. This puppy is the world's first double mesh pod mod, with coils containing two full size pieces of mesh to ensure a quality vape all throughout their lifespan. Freemax keep it simple with their screen showing you all you'll ever need to know, super fast 2A Type-C charging and even throwing in a silicone case for free to keep it lookin' good!
As above, the biggest deal here are the coils. Freemax themselves rates each coil for up to 40 refills before changing, that's up to a staggering 160ml of juice used! Each coil is top notch as usual, wicked with tea fiber to ensure excellent absorption and maximum vaporisation. Each coil also has full airflow adjustment built in to smoothly customise your airflow as you wish, tight or loose, and the pods are simply filled from the bottom via a secure silicone gasket.
If we were you, these would be an autobuy ;) Don't miss out!
- Dimensions: 94 x 43.5 x 24.5mm
- Construction: PCTG, SS904L
- Battery: 2000mah inbuilt
- Capacity: 4ml
- Wattage Range: 5 - 50W
- Output Voltage : 0.7 - 7.5V
- Charging: USB Type-C (5V / 2A)
- Upgraded Freemax Coiltech 4.0 brings world's first dual mesh pod mod!
- Super high quality mesh with tea fiber wicking for outstanding flavour, on par with subtanks needing double the wattage input
- Both coils rated for up to 40 refills before changing by Freemax
- Bottom silicone gasket refill
- Adjustable airflow section on each coil
- Silicone protective case included
What's in the box: