El Thunder Mechanical Tube Mod // 23mm/26mm
Hurry! Only 4 left at this price!
THIS IS A HYBRID MECHANICAL MOD, PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, DO NOT KNOW ABOUT OHM'S LAW AND SAFE BUILDING, OR HAVE NO ATOMISERS THAT HAVE PROTRUDING POSITIVE PINS.
Sam bought a little something a while ago from Viva El Cloud in Russia that might be interesting to you guys. We were all a little skeptical at first... a mechanical mod built in Russia? Daaaaaaaaaamn does this thing hit like its namesake.
It fits great in the hands, and is roughly 26mm all around but 23mm where the notch is, so it definitely feels ergonomic. It has a hybrid 510 connection and is beveled at the edge so any RDA still looks great on top of it. The threading is super smooth and well machined.Specs:
- Materials - Cerakoated Brass (Excludes Raw Brass), Aluminum (Red, Purple)
- 26 mm x 84 mm
- Hybrid 510 Connection (Make sure the positive pin protrudes past the connector body)
- Landing Pad Fits Atomizers 24mm in Diameter
- Single 18650 Li-ion Battery (Not Included)
- Collet connection: self-cleaning and allows the mod to achieve a perfect contact, lowering transfer resistance and increasing performance
- Wherever you press, you'll get full power from your battery
- Button/contact has a consistent throw (Clean the contact surface at least twice a week)
What's in the (purdy) box: Just the mod.
Serious injury and bodily harm can be caused by incorrect use of this device, and Vapoureyes will not be held liable for any issues that arise from improper handling or lack of proper knowledge. It is entirely incumbent on you to research and understand the safe operation of this mechanical mod.
Unlike regulated devices, mechanical mod do not have any internal circuitry to detect improperly oriented batteries, nor do they limit battery discharge or incorporate any safety cutoffs. For that reason, it is vitally important that you take note of and follow the battery orientation marks on the device to avoid shorts, and to only ever use high-drain batteries that are in excellent condition with no bumps or dents, and which are properly wrapped.
This is not a toy, do not be cavalier with your safety. If you have any doubt whatsoever about the level of knowledge required to safely use this device, buy something else. There are plenty of regulated devices capable of producing just as much vapour without any of the risks associated with mechanical devices.