Cuboid Mini 80W 2400mAh Mod
Hurry! Only 20 left at this price!
The Cuboid Mini is a miniature box mod with a large 2400mAh built-in battery and a maximum power output of 80W!
It features variable TC modes and upgradable firmware.
Size: 35.5 x 22.5 x 76mm
Battery Capacity: 2400mAh
Modes Available: VW/VT-Ni/VT-Ti/VT-SS316/Bypass/TCR Mode
Output Wattage: 1 - 80W
0.05 - 1.5ohm for VT Mode
0.1 - 3.5ohm for VW/Bypass Mode
Temperature Range: 100 - 315℃/ 200 - 600℉
What's in the box:
1 x Joyetech Cuboid Mini MOD
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual & Warranty Card
Variable TEMP control with upgradeable firmware
80W output and 2400mAh built-in battery
Power On/Off: press fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn on/off the device.
Vaping: adjust the wattage to what you want. Press fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the fire button and exhale.
Stealth Function: when the device is on, press fire button and left regulatory button simultaneously to shift between Stealth On and Stealth Off Modes.
Lock Function: when the device is on, press fire two regulatory buttons simultaneously to switch between Key Lock and Key Unlock function. Key Lock function can prevent accidental adjustment of device setting.
Switch the Display: press two regulatory buttons simultaneously when device is off to rotate display of the device.
Shift Between VW/VT-Ni/VT-Ti/VT-SS316/Bypass/TCR Mode:
1. Press fire button 3 times to enter the menu, first row of 6 in the menu will flash to indicate you entering the menu.
2. Press regulatory button to switch among available modes. Press fire button or leave the display to flash 10 time to confirm the mode you choose and exit the menu.
3. Temp-SS316: Joyetech BF-SS316 atomizer head (0.5ohm/1.0ohm) is recommended under this mode.
4. TCR (M1, M2, M3): temperature coefficient of resistance, is a new vaping mode that ever applied with Joyetech Product. When mode indication is still flashing, press the left button to activate sub-menu items, which will flash when activated. Press the right button when flashing to choose modes among M1, M2 and M3. Then press fire button to confirm.
How to Set TCR
In power-off condition, press the fire button and the right regulator simultaneously for another 5s to enter TCR set menu:
1. Press right or left regulator to choose between TCR M1, M2, or M3. Then press fire button to confirm what you choose.
2. Press regulator to increase or decrease the parameter to your preference.
3. Long press the fire button or leave it about 10s to confirm the setting.
TCR Value Range of Cuboid
Material TCR Value Range
Nickel 600 - 700
NiFe 300 - 400
Titanium 300 - 400
SS (303, 304, 316, 317) 80 - 200
4. Under VT mode, coil temperature can be adjusted by press right or left regulatory button. A momentary press of the regulatory button will increase/ decrease the temperature by increments of 5℃ or 10℉.
Charging & Upgrading
Connect USB port with a micro USB cable to charge or upgrade the device.