Coil Master Coiling Kit V4
Hurry! Only 55 left at this price!
This product is currently sold out.
If you need to build a coil, this Coiling Kit from Coil Master is the best around. Nothing will ever keep you down with six different coiling rods and three top sections to choose your inner diameter from, an extra wide slot to feed wire into securely, a silicone block to store all the little bits and parts plus a drawstring bag to keep everything together. Many professionals still use kits like this, so come be part of the cool kids crew.
Here's a handy guide:
- Measure out how much wire you'll need (always, ALWAYS account for an extra 10-15%, here's a handy calculator from Steam Engine)
- Select the top section you want, and unscrew the cap from the long pole to slot in the rod you need, then screw it back in
- Fit your wire into the longer pole slot and wrap a small amount around the pole
- Feed the wire above the slot, make sure you have plenty of length to wrap with
- Grab your shorter winding cap section, and start spinning in one direction, placing a moderate amount of pressure down on the longer pole while ensuring the screw up top is catching and wrapping your wire
- We recommend wrapping an extra half twist past your desired amount of wraps to secure the coil in place before installing into your atty
- Unwrap the wire from longer pole, remove coil from rod, and voila! Install, snip, fire, strum, wick, juice, vape. Life's good.
- Materials: Stainless Steel rods and tools, silicone storage block
- Six different coil rods and three top sections for 1.5 - 4mm inner diameters
- Wide wire slot for just about any guage wire
- Silicone block to hold all loose parts together
- Classic blue screwdriver included!
What's in the box:
- 1 x Long Winding Rod
- 3 x Short Winding Caps: 1.5 / 2.0, 2.5 / 3.0, 3.5 / 4.0mm
- 6 x Coil Rods: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0mm
- 1 x Little Blue Screwdriver
- 1 x Red Storage Silicone Block
- 1 x Drawstring Bag