Aspire Odyssey Kit - *Upgraded* W/Triton 2 and Pegasus Manual Edition
Hurry! Only 0 left at this price!
Accessories for the Aspire Odyssey Kit - *Upgraded* W/Triton 2 and Pegasus Manual Edition
This product requires ONE 18650 battery
Included in the Odyssey kit are the Triton 2, the Pegasus Manual edition, and an Aspire micro USB cable. The Triton 2, a tank that has AND does it all as well as being leakless and easy to clean.
The Triton 2 Tank comes with a 0.5 ohm Clapton coil installed for direct to lung vaping. Also included are a 1.8 ohms coil for mouth to lung vaping,a 0.15ohm coil for temperature control.
The Pegasus Manual edition is a variable wattage and temperature control device with an ergonomic feel and a sleek stylish look. Delivering from 1 to 70 watts in REG mode through a floating 510 connection with swappable battery versatility. The Pegasus also fire coils from 0.1ohm to 3.0ohms in REG mode and in BYPASS mode it can fire coils from 0.2ohm to 3.0ohms. All this comes together to bring you a truly functional personal vaporizer.
The Odyssey kit contains everything you need to enjoy your favorite e-juice anywhere, anytime.
- •The Triton2 tank (0.5 ohm Clapton coil pre-installed)
- • The Pegasus Manual edition mod
- • An extra 0.15ohm Ni200 coil for temperature control
- • An extra 1.8ohms coil for mouth to lung vaping
- • An Aspire micro usb cable
- • An user manual
- Introducing the Pegasus TC manual edition. The Pegasus delivers power up to 70 watts in REG mode with temperature control in a sleek and classy device that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. The manual edition delivers the same functionality as the original Pegasus but with all the settings defined by the user. It supports Kanthal, Nickel, and Titanium atomizers.
Wattage Output:1.0W-70W(in REG mode)
Resistance Parameters: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm(in REG mode) 0.2ohm-3.0ohm(in BYPASS mode)
- • Voltage displayed to the hundredths
- • Resistance displayed to the hundredths
- • Wattage displayed in large easy to read numerals
• No atomizer message
• Stepdown protection
• High temperature protection
• Short circuit /Low resistance protection
• Automatic cutoffn
- If “Ka” (Kanthal, standard wattage mode) is selected the next screen will allow you to switch between Bypass (Direct current from the battery to the atomizer. You will not be able to change the wattage in this mode) or Regulated (The current is controlled by the cpu in the device, Wattage may now be adjusted via the gear, left to decrease and right to increase.). Note that Stainless steel and nichrome can also be used under the “Ka” settings.
Temperature control(viable with Nickel and titanium coils)
- 1.If “Ni” or “Ti” (Nickel or Titanium, temperature control mode) are selected you will be prompted to select between “F” (Fahrenheit) or “C” (Celsius) accompanied by the return arrow.
- 2.The device will then read “ROOM TEMP”. Selecing “YES” will lock the resistance of your atomizer. (Environmental temperatures can impact the resistance of temperature control coils This feature allows the user to have a consistent vape every time.) Selecting “NO” will cause the device to use the old resistance as the baseline for calculating temperatures. Temperature may now be adjusted via the gear, left to decrease and right to increase. Both options will require confirmation upon selection.
- 3.The pegasus allows for temperature from 200 to 600 Fahrenheit or 100 to 315 Celsius.
•To increase the wattage turn the gear to the left, to descrease the wattage turn the gear to the right. If you turn the gear quickly the wattage will be increased or decreased in 10 watt increments.
•Adjustable wattage from 1 to 70 watts
- The days of sealed batteries are over. Now you can change out your batteries quickly and conveniently so no matter what you can enjoy your vape.