26650 VCP aka "the Big Piglet"
$126.00 AUD Was $194.95 AUD
Hurry! Only 0 left at this price!
The Big Piglet is the bigger version of the original VCP. Made for 30mm Rda's with no over hang. Device comes with 2-18650 battery adapters.
Fully mechanical 18650/26650 Series box.
Black and brass housing.
- Solid Alloy and brass outer construction
- Fully mechanical
- Dual 26650 battery setup in series (8.4 volts!)
- Comes with 18650 battery adaptors
- Full high grade copper contacts
- Adjustable solid copper 510 pin
- Flush mounted delrin firing button (no need for locking switch)
- Flush mounted battery door with clear positive and negative icons for correct battery configuration
- This is an advanced piece of hardware. Proper battery and ohm's law knowledge is critical in using this device.
- This device runs two batteries in series. Two identical, high-amp, paired and married batteries must be used, and charged simultaneously. Batteries not included.
- This device outputs 8.4v on fully charged batteries. The lowest recommended resistance for use on this device is 0.4ohm, in conjunction with high-amperage (20 Amp Continuous) cells.
- Batteries MUST NOT be placed the same orientation (++ one end, -- the other), as this will short out the device. One cell must be upside down, the other right way up.
Serious injury and bodily harm can be caused by incorrect use of this device, and Vapoureyes will not be held liable for any issues that arise from improper handling or lack of proper knowledge. It is entirely incumbent on you to research and understand the safe operation of this mechanical mod.
Unlike regulated devices, mechanical mod do not have any internal circuitry to detect improperly oriented batteries, nor do they limit battery discharge or incorporate any safety cutoffs. For that reason, it is vitally important that you take note of and follow the battery orientation marks on the device to avoid shorts, and to only ever use high-drain batteries that are in excellent condition with no bumps or dents, and which are properly wrapped.
This is not a toy, do not be cavalier with your safety. If you have any doubt whatsoever about the level of knowledge required to safely use this device, buy something else. There are plenty of regulated devices capable of producing just as much vapour without any of the risks associated with mechanical devices.