Double Shot Juice/Doubler - A 0% Nicotine, double-strength flavour, intended to be diluted in 50/50 mixes with nicotine liquid.
Single Shot Juice - A nicotine free juice, ready to vape!
Drip Tip - A popular decorative mouth-peice, sometimes used to drip directly onto a heating coil in some vapouriser setups.
Vapour Juice/ eJuice / e-liquid - Our eJuice only contain three ingredients:
- 50% Propylene Glycol (PG) A thin, faintly sweet, food-safe carrier for vapour juice flavourings. PG is used to increase "throat hit" and enhanced flavour.
- 50% Vegetable Glycerin (VG) The main carrier for vapour juice, VG is responsible for more vapour production that it's PG counterpart.
- Premium Flavourants
DOES NOT contain diactyl
- DOES NOT contain any oils
- DOES NOT contain any cheap Chinese concentrates
Most people go through 10-30ml of juice a week!
Vaper - A person who uses a Vapouriser!
Vapouriser - A Vapouriser, otherwise known as;
- Electronic Cigarette
- PV (Personal Vapouriser)
Is a device containing two parts;
Battery - Rechargeable by it's included USB charger, this battery screws into the bottom of the clearomiser.
Clearomiser - a clearomiser is made up of two parts;
Heating Coil - Usually a piece of silica wick wrapped in kanthal resistance wire which heats up when activated by the battery.
- Tank - the tank contains and delivers your vapour juice
Drip tip - Another name for the mouthpiece, some clearomisers have removeable drip-tips, others do not.
- Unlike other low-quality products, all of our vapourisers contain replaceable coils!
Nicotine - Classified as a Schedule 7 poison in Australia and cannot be sold by Australian businesses (although importation for personal use is fine!). Very dangerous in it's pure form, nicotine is sold in varying concentrations diluted in PG by overseas retailers to be added to juice to replicate the nicotine intake of cigarettes.
Throat Hit (TH) - Usually provided by nicotine, TH is the tingly/bitey feeling in the back of throat. TH can be substituted somewhat in nicotine-free juices by other compounds in our juices.