Lost Vape Furyan Squonk Mech Mod
Hurry! Only 0 left at this price!
This variant is currently sold out.
The Furyan Mech Squonker features a mechanical bottom feeder mod design able to utilize a single 18650 / 20700 / 21700 battery. Designed for professional and high-end vapers, the Furyan delivers a balance of power and functionality with ULTEM for light yet durable construction.
The bottom-feeding mechanism is creatively implemented onto the Furyan Squonker, located at the bottom section parted with the battery tube that houses a 9ML soft silicone squonk bottle for convenient access and presentable integration.
- The first full mechanical squonker from Lost Vape
- 9ML silicone bottle system
- Compatible with single 18650 / 2X700 batteries
- ULTEM or Black frame with Brass chassis in a unique, luxurious impression
- Body material: ULTEM / Brass / SS
- Coil resistance capacity 0.1 - 1.0 Ohm
- Silver plated copper positive / negative contacts
- Dimensions: 84mm x 50mm x 27mm
What's in the box:
- 1 x Furyan Mod
- English User Manual
- 2 x 9ml Soft Silicone Squonk Bottle
- 1 x 18650 Battery Adaptor
- 1 x Brass Polishing Cloth
Serious injury and bodily harm can be caused by incorrect use of this device, and Vapoureyes will not be held liable for any issues that arise from improper handling or lack of proper knowledge. It is entirely incumbent on you to research and understand the safe operation of this mechanical mod.
Unlike regulated devices, mechanical mods do not have any internal circuitry to detect improperly oriented batteries, nor do they limit battery discharge or incorporate any safety cutoffs. For that reason, it is vitally important that you take note of and follow the battery orientation marks on the device to avoid shorts, and to only ever use high-drain batteries that are in excellent condition with no bumps or dents, and which are properly wrapped.
This is not a toy, do not be cavalier with your safety. If you have any doubt whatsoever about the level of knowledge required to safely use this device, buy something else. There are plenty of regulated devices capable of producing just as much vapour without any of the risks associated with mechanical devices.