WISMEC Noisy Cricket II 25 Mod
Hurry! Only 10 left at this price!
Accessories for the WISMEC Noisy Cricket II 25 Mod
This product requires TWO 18650 batteries
Noisy Cricket II-25, the updated version of Noisy Cricket Mod, is quite intelligent and multi-functional. Featuring the optional circuit in series and parallel, multiple circuit protection systems are applied which make the device much safe and reliable. Moreover, two modes are available under circuit in series: direct output and constant voltage output. The simplicity and efficiency make Noisy Cricket II outstanding and popular.
- Updated version of Noisy Cricket MOD
- Optional circuit in series and parallel
- Alternative operating mode
- Multiple circuit protection systems
- Replaceable 18650 cells
- Unique design of adjustable voltage
- Battery display function
Battery Display Function: The button light will stay lit or flash slowly when the battery quantity is high. On the contrary, the light will flash frequently.
|Battery Quantity||Light condition|
|60% - 100%||Stay lit|
|30% - 59%||Flash slowly|
|10% - 29%||Flash moderately|
|0 - 9%||Flash frequently
Charging: Please take out the cells and charge through external charger.
Alternative Operating Mode: Under Cells in Series Circuit Condition, two modes are available: Direct Output mode and Constant Voltage Output mode. When powered off, long press the fire button for about 5 seconds to shift between direct output mode (white light) and constant voltage output mode (orange light). Release the button to choose the current mode.
Voltage adjustment: By rotating the voltage regulating switch under series circuit condition, the output voltage can be adjusted from 2V to 6V.
- Size (length x width x height): 48 x 25 x 87mm
- Cell type: two high-rate 18650 cells, discharging current should be above 25A (NOT included)
- Thread type: 510 spring loaded thread
What's in the box:
- 1 x WISMEC Noisy Cricket II-25 MOD
- 1 x warning card
- 1 x User manual