Smok TF-RDTA // 5ml
Hurry! Only 5 left at this price!
The Smok TF-RDTA features big replaceable deck, hidden sealing ring and innovative juice flow control system, swivel-cap top filling and side airflow slots direct-to-coil design. With the TF-RDTA, you can enjoy a strong and open draw like any old RDA!
Large, replaceable velocity deck
Hidden sealing ring
Innovative juice flow control system
Patented swivel-cap top filling
Side airflow slots direct-to-coil design
Size (height x diameter): 63mm x 24.5mm
Material: Glass & Stainless Steel
What's in the box:
1 x TF-RDTA Tank (24.5mm)
1 x TF-RDTA S2 Deck (Pre-installed)
1 x Allen Key Screwdriver
1 x Replacement Glass tube
1 x SMOK Vape band
1 x User manual
* Dual-Post Velocity Style
* 16mm Big Build Deck
* 0.2ohm Dual Clapton wires (Pre-installed)
* Optimum wattage: 55W - 80W
HOW TO BUILD THE RDTA
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking the TF-RDTA S2 deck apart.
3. Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the left-side holes, and the other end into the right-side holes.
4. Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off.
Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s just larger than the coil you built.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Then guide the ends of cotton wick through the holes below.
8. Cutting the ends and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
9. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.