Noisy Cricket Series Mod
Hurry! Only 2 left at this price!
The Noisy Cricket, designed in the US by JayBo is a series aluminium mechanical box mod, capable of outputting up to 8.4v!
- This is an advanced piece of hardware. Proper battery and ohm's law knowledge is critical in using this device.
- This device runs two batteries in series. Two identical, high-amp, paired and married batteries must be used, and charged simultaneously. Batteries not included.
- The Noisy Cricket uses a hybrid 510 connection- only atomisers with a protruding positive 510 pin can be used.
- Do not use any tank atomisers with pre-made coils, there are none on the market designed to be run at 8.4v. (Well, actually the Cyclone 0.6ohm coils are rated at 150w, so they might be fine)
- As the Noisy Cricket runs cells in series, the device outputs 8.4v on fully charged batteries. The lowest recommended resistance for use on this device is 0.4ohm, in conjunction with high-amperage (20 Amp Continuous) cells.
- Batteries MUST NOT be placed the same orientation (++ one end, -- the other), as this will short out the device. One cell must be upside down, the other right way up.
- Wismec, the manufacturer, in their infinite wisdom have covered the device in warning stickers indicating which orientation the batteries must be inserted- this is fine and correct, but these labels will leave a sticky residue on your shiny new mod when removed. We recommend using nail-polish remover, or essential oils (Orange, Lemon) dabbed on a paper towel to easily clean the residue off.