Cubis / AIO BF Replacement Coils
Hurry! Only 88 left at this price!
Five pack of replacement coils for the Joyetech Cubis tank and eGo AIO
Which coils do you need?
The higher the "ohm", the lower the power ("wattage"), which is good for someone who wants a "mouth to lung" draw, similar to smoking.
- The 0.2ohm Ni200 coils are only to be used on a temperature-sensing device- if you don't know what this means, stick with the other types.
- SS316 Coils can be used in temp-sensing mode with any device that has a Stainless Steel Temp Control function.
- 0.2ohm Ni200 Temp Sensing
- 0.25ohm Notch Coil DL (30-70W SS316)
- 0.5ohm (15-30W - SS316)
- 1.0ohm (10-25W - SS316)
- 1.5ohm (8-20W - Clapton)
- 1.5ohm (8-20W - Clapton - Liquid Valve Control)
- The CUBIS QCS Head, featuring Quick Change System, allows you to change the cotton quickly with ease. The NotchCoilTM inside especially offers you great flavor.
- 0.25ohm (30-55w)
The Joyetech NotchCoil DL coils for the Cuboid Mini / Cubis tanks, utilise the Jaybo Notchcoils for extra surface area and awesome flavour and vapour production.
Note: Notch coils can be used in SS316L Temp Control mode