Hurry! Only 0 left at this price!
Accessories for the BOSS VCP
This product requires TWO 18650 batteries
VCP (aka) Piglet : BOSS Edition
STRICTLY LIMITED EDITION
- Fully mechanical 18650 series box.
- Full Copper Housing
- Everything you know and love about the VCP but now in a full copper edition.
The VCP, affectionately known as the Piglet, small in size but packing all the punch of a wild boar.
Its dual 18650 battery configured in a series will provides close to 8.4 volts of raw mechanical power!
The flush mounted delrin button means there is no need for locking mechanisms and the short effortless throw provides immediately power every time.
- Solid Copper Construction
- Fully Mechanical
- Dual 18650 battery setup in series (8.4 volts!)
- Full high grade copper contacts
- Adjustable solid copper 510 pin
- Flush mounted delrin firing button (no need for locking switch)
- Flush mounted battery door with clear positive and negative icons for correct battery configuration
- This is an advanced piece of hardware. Proper battery and ohm's law knowledge is critical in using this device.
- This device runs two batteries in series. Two identical, high-amp, paired and married batteries must be used, and charged simultaneously. Batteries not included.
- This device outputs 8.4v on fully charged batteries. The lowest recommended resistance for use on this device is 0.4ohm, in conjunction with high-amperage (20 Amp Continuous) cells.
- Batteries MUST NOT be placed the same orientation (++ one end, -- the other), as this will short out the device. One cell must be upside down, the other right way up.