Arctic Subohm Tank
$39.95 AUD Was $44.95 AUD
Hurry! Only 12 left at this price!
The year is 2015. It is the year of the high-wattage tank.
The Arctic clearomiser is a stainless steel and pyrex tank capable of vaping at up to 100 watts of power with a 0.2ohm coil. (Tell that to me 12 months ago and I would have laughed in your face- vaping at 100 with a tank? HA!)
With four (count em'!), FOUR airholes at 3 square millimeters each, the Arctic has more than a square centimeter of airflow. Holy cow.
I've tested the 0.2ohm coils at 100w, 90% VG juice without dry hits. I can comfortable chain-vape 80w without dry hits.
The Arctic clearomiser utilises very low resistance coils, and must be used with high amperage batteries (20Amp+). We recommend using these tanks with variable wattage devices for maximum safety.
- 100% USA made Kanthal wire
- 100% organic cotton
- 2x BTDC coils included (Bottom Turbine Dual Coil- AKA Dual Parallel Coils)
- Work with 10 to 100 Watts
- Stainless Steel Drip tip
- 4*3SQMM=12SQMM adjustable airflow
- 304 stainless steel+Pyrex glass
Coil suggested wattages:
- BTDC 0.2 ohm - 30W to 100W
- BTDC 0.5 ohm - 30W to 80W
Priming your coils:
1. Sqeeze around 8-10 drops of e-liquid into the center of your coil to help get the cotton wet
2. Fill your tank, and once assembled wait 2-3 minutes for the liquid to fully saturate the wick.
3. Start vaping at around 15 watts, then increase when you are confident the wick is fully saturated.